cosmetic & paramedical tattooing
- You must have a consultation before any service
- Please arrive 10mins prior to your appointment to complete the necessary forms
- A $75.00 booking fee (non-refundable) is made when making the appointment
- The booking fee will be deducted from your procedure cost on the day of service
- A 24-hour cancellation or change of appointment time must be given, or you will forfeit the booking fee
- If cancellation on the day is made you will forfeit the booking fee
- If you have a doctor’s certificate or extreme circumstances, the refund of booking fee will be up to the technician’s discretion
- If an appointment is made on a Monday or Tuesday, the appointment must be changed or cancelled no later than the Friday before the procedure
- Eyebrows and eyeliner procedures require a minimum time of 1.5 hours. Lip procedures require a minimum time of 2 hours. We are happy to change your appointment if adequate time is allowed to do so.
- You MUST turn up at your appointment with no makeup, skin moisturisers or cream on the area to be tattooed
- NO alcohol from the day before or morning of the treatment
- NO blood thinners, aspirin, krill oil, fish oil, tea, green tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, energy drinks, Coca-Cola/Pepsi, or any high concentration caffeinated drinks to be consumed on the day of the procedure
- If you have a HEADACHE on the morning of the procedure you can take paracetamol (PANADOL) only, NO ibuprofen (Nurofen, Nuromol, Maxigesic)
- You MUST inform the technician if you are taking thyroid medication or any other regular medications (prescription medication, vitamins, supplements, natural medicines) during the consultation
Please understand that all appointment times are allocated to running a business and we try to be as punctual and proficient as we can, we simply ask the same in return.